Our LAB challenges students to explore the use of emerging and sustainable technologies and our role as architects in a changing world.
Newest Lab Projects
Call for participation
We organize strategic initiatives with ConverseLab to inspire, learn, develop and innovate. We are seeking a Research & Development Intern with a passion for urban design and architecture. Would you like to research living in a healthy and vibrant city? Or delve further into the development of innovative and circular building techniques? Or would you rather focus on topics such as transformation, adaptive buildings and circularity? During a (graduation) R&D internship at Converse, you can explore all this within ConverseLab.
What you bring to the table:
– Enthusiasm, ambition and talent
– Commitment and motivation to contribute
– Good communication and organizational skills
– Team player
– Flexible and accurate
– During the time of your internship, you are at the final phase of your Bachelor’s or master’s study at a Dutch university or college (TU, Academie van Bouwkunst or HBO)
– experience with 3D modeling (preferably Autodesk Revit)
– Adobe creative suite
– You are available for at least five months
– excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (and/or Dutch)?
NOTE: EU working rights are required (Either you have EU Citizenship- you are studying in the Netherlands or are eligible for another relevant student or work visa)
Here’s what we bring to the table:
Beyond a decent compensation for your internship, working at ConverseArchitects gives you the opportunity to test and experiment with your proposal both in the professional and academic fields. In consultation, we will agree on your research/graduation assignment, and together, we will look at which various activities/research you could take on, also depending on the projects at that time.
You will find yourself in a young, dynamic and international team and a work environment that is surrounded by water, wind and light.
If you would like to join our team, preferably for five months or longer, please send your motivation, research proposal and CV to: email@example.com
Are you up for a challenge? Then, we’d love to meet you!